1970 Pacemaker Motor Yacht $20,000.00
BOAT OWNER'S NOTES for CLASSIC 42' PACEMAKER Motor Yacht in EXCELLENT Condition – $20,000 OBO, Call Boat Owner Connie @ 310-489-6309
1970 42' Pacemaker Motoryacht for sale.
Owned, Loved and Cared for by the same owner since 1990.
Vessel features Spacious Salon, Full Galley, Large Aft-Deck and (3) Private Staterooms and (2) Heads with Stall Shower.
Accommodations and Walk-Through:
* Full-Beamed Master with twin Double Berths, Floor to Ceiling Closets, under berth storage, adjoining dresser and storage.
* Guest Stateroom has Over/Under Berths with Large Closet and storage.
* Spacious V-Berth with Private Head and Shower with ample storage.
* Galley is complete with full-sized refer/freezer, Princess Electric 3-Burner Stove and Oven, and abundance of storage.
* Salon has original mahogany interior and features a large convertible sofa, workspace, and 270 degrees of natural light through the large salon windows.
* Aft deck is large and inviting with full enclosure, new headliner, helm with seating, and enough seating for a large crowd.
* Decks, House and Hull are sound.
* Seller is knowledgeable on owning a classic wooden vessel and spares no expense in maintaining her.
* Vessel has enjoyed years of financial investment and improvements by competent shipwrights and maintenance crew.
* Vessel was hauled in 2010 with new bottom paint.
In 2010 vessel was thoroughly surveyed by marine surveyor which included pulling fasteners.
* 2010 Hull Survey and Invoices for work completed available for viewing by prospective buyer.
* Vessel will need to be re-powered.
* Current Machinery (mains and generator) is inoperable.
Due to age and unavailability of parts, owner makes no claims or warranty that machinery can be be made operable again.
* Vessel originally powered by twin 170hp Crusader Diesel Marine Engines.
* All running gear, tanks and thru-hulls are intact and in good condition and and are available for use with re-power.
Vessel makes for the perfect live-a-board and offers a solid foundation to be re-powered for more years of enjoyment.
Please call or text: 310-489.6309 if interested.
Showings by appointment only.
Contact Name: Connie
Contact Phone: 310-489-6309
City: Marina del Rey
Engine Count: Twin
Hull Material: Wood
Found on Page: http://pontooncats.com/boat-for-sale/index13.htm
Note: There is up to 1000 MORE boats on the Found on Page.
Original Listing: http://BoatsForSaleByOwners.net/96414