Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™
1998 Bayliner 2855 Ciera
Bill Donohue, Prestige Yacht Sales
PLEASE PRESENT ALL OFFERS THRU LISTING BROKER BILL DONOHUE AT 732-920-9660 or MOBILE PHONE # 732-996-2696.
1998 Bayliner Cierra Sunbridge 2855, 30 Ft 3 Inch LOA
1998 Bayliner Cierra Sunbridge Express Cruiser
370 hours on Boat!
Originally used in the Great Lakes prior to 2002 by previous owner!
Current owner looking to upgrade.
This well maintained boat is priced to sell and chock-full of add-ons.
Makes a terrific family boat.
The mid-cabin floorplan of the 2855 Sunbridge is arranged with double berths fore and aft and a convertible dinette which can sleep two.
Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas and headroom is adequate throughtout most of the cabin.She sleeps six total.
She is equipped with recently added 12000 BTU A/C Reverse Cycle Heat/with Dehumidifier Control.
The head is to starboard with maserator system and stand-up shower.
The galley is to port.
Microwave Oven, Two Burner Stove (electric/Alcohol), Dual Voltage Refrigerator w/Freezer (12/120), Hot and Cold Water, as well as a Stainless Steel Sink .
- Stainless Bow Rails
- Bow Pulpit with Rails
- Swim Platform with recently replaced swim ladder
- Swivel Helmseat
- L-Shaped Seating in the Cockpit
- Fenders & Lines
- Fixed Radar Arch
- Walk-Thru Windshield
- Cockpit Shower with hot and cold water access
- Shore Power
- Fold-Up Aft Seating in Cockpit
- Full Bimini Enclosure with Sewn in Screens
- 6 gallon water heater
- Garmin 182 C
- Garmin GSD 20 Sounder with 50/200 MHZ and Temperature Transducer
- Brand New Standard Horizon Quest DSC VHF Radio
- Depth Finder
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Bennet Auto-Tab Control System with two helm keypads!
Description at http://www.bennetttrimtabs.com/autotab.htm
- Recently installed AM/FM/CD radio with removable faceplate and hardwired Remote control for Helm
- City Water Hookup
- Cable Television Hookup
- Exterior Carpeting replaced only two years ago
- Full Shore Power
- Screens for hatches and portlights
- Equipped with multiple adult and child-sized life Preservers
- Fenders with Stainless Steel Dual Fender holders attached to Port and Starboard rail
- 50 Foot Shore Power Cord with 30 Foot Spare Included
- Multiple Lines
- Fire Extinguishers
- Handheld Spotlight
- Removable deck dinning table
Well Maintained showing minimal wear and tear from normal use with minor cosemetic imperfections.
Professionally winterized yearly and Shrinkwrapped
Previous registration prior to this owner's purchase three years ago was Michigian - the fresh water Great Lakes!
The vessel is sold as is by current owner without any warranties.
She needs new bottom Paint and Anodes for the outdrive.