||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
1977 Pacemaker Sportfish
| 40 ft Pacemaker Sportfish in great condition. |
I have reduced the price due to change in my personal life.
We have acquired a waterfront 2nd home on a canal that won't accommodate our 40 footer.
This model has a solid hull (No Core) and zero blisters.
Boat has been exceptionally maintained year over year.
It has been hauled out every winter.
Gel coat in excellent condition.
Forward cabin - Queen Size Bed
Second Cabin - full length 6 ft bunks
1 Head with separate enclosed shower
Electric head with 40 gal holding tank
3 reverse air Cruiseair systems (2-16 ton, 1- 25ton)
7.5 KW ONAN Gen, Fully loaded Raymarine C120 incl.
Radar(4KW Radome), GPS Chart Plotter, Fishfinder (DMS 250)
2 Anchors (1 Danforth, 1 Fortress)
Electric Head with 40 gal holding tank,· Air Conditioning · AM/FM Radio · Anchor
· Bilge Pump · Bow Pulpit · Carpet
· CD Player · Cockpit Cover · Compass
· Depthfinder · Dockside Power · Documented
· Extra Equipment · Fishfinder · Flybridge
· Full Gauges · Galley · Generator
· GPS · Hard Top · Head
· Hydraulic Steering · Knotmeter · Microwave
· Radar · Refrigerator · Rod Holders
· Shower · Stove · Trim Tabs
· TV · Two Batteries · VHF Radio
In the past year, the windows have been replaced, resealed, new tracks, and wood encasement replaced., full fiberglass finishing. 2010 I replaced all of the cockpit bulkward and backing plates for cleats. 2011 - New cutlass bearings.
Bottom completely sanded down - no blisters, refinished.