||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
1998 Twin Anchors Houseboat
| Call Boat Owner Cliff 541-935-5728 541-915-6109. |
Our 1998 62' Twin Anchors houseboat, Patty Luv, is for sale.
She has provided our family with many wonderful vacations and priceless memories.
The kids have grown and now it's time to let Patty go to another family.
Afloat in your vacation home, scenic and sunny Lake Roosevelt offers all forms of water recreation.
Beach your houseboat and stay awhile in one of the picturesque, private coves.
There is nothing like a jet ski ride to explore the many coves and drink in the spectacular scenery.
Patty has been carefully maintained and upgraded through the years and is in excellent condition, she definitely doesn't look her age.
She is moored at the new docks at the Two Rivers Marina on the Spokane River, slip F-22.
Annual moorage is paid through September 30th.
Stop by and give her a look!
Moorage on Lake Roosevelt is a huge advantage.
Two Rivers Marina is centrally located on the lake and has fueling and pump-out facilities for houseboats.
The moorage includes shore power and fresh water tap.
Why not make your 2nd home a home afloat?
There are tax advantages to having a 2nd home and interest rates are very favorable.
Now for some particulars:
• 62' long, 15' wide and sleeps up to 13 people comfortably
• Two full bathrooms with showers, sink and head plus a rear deck shower
• Two large gas / electric refrigerators with separate freezing compartments
• Stove with large oven and built in microwave
• 7 kw Onan fuel injected generator
• Large capacity house battery with inverter
• Stainless steel commercial bar-b-que on the fore deck
• Water slide
• Two fold out couches and Bimini top on the upper deck
• Upper deck helm
• Furnace and air conditioning for comfortable all season cruising
• Fueling station on rear deck for companion boats and jet skis
• Sound systems with speakers on all decks
• 140 hp Volvo stern drive --complete professional rebuild on engine last year
• Two 100 gallon fuel tanks
• Two 200 gallon holding tanks
• 100 gallon fresh water tank, separate fresh water taps in bathrooms and galley
• VHF marine radio
• This is a Coast Guard documented vessel and does not require State registration (Coast Guard documentation is a requirement for some lenders)
• Dock lines, two 125' mooring lines, steel mooring stakes and hammer, gang plank
• All Coast Guard required safety equipment including life jackets
The boat is completely furnished for cruising including:
• Kitchen appliances such as coffeemaker, blender, toaster, etc.
• Utensils, pots, pans, dishes, silverware etc.
• Charts of Lake Roosevelt
• Mattresses and pillows on all beds
• Hoover vacuum cleaner
Call or email for additional information including a floor plan and complete inventory for the boat.
Please leave a message, all calls will be returned.