||Used Boats for sale by owner since 1983. BoatsFSBO™ ||
1984 Bertram Flybridge Cruiser
| Please contact the owner directly @ 302-222-7903 or aponzoo(at)aol(dot)com.1984 Bertram 33' FB Sedan
Located Indian River Marina
• Twin Cummins 6BTA diesel, 330 H.P. |
Estimated engine hours: Stbd.- 900, Port-1200
New aftercoolers installed 10/2012
Remote oil filter installed on Stbd engine
New water pump impellers installed 2012
New duplex fuel filters installed 2013
New by-pass oil filters
Turbo boost gauges installed at helm
• ZF-220A transmissions, 1.5 to 1 ratio
• 22x22 NIBRAL props, reconditioned 2011
• New rudder bearings and reinforced Rudder shelf installed 2011
I have 2 new stainless steel rudders to install before re-launch
• New electric head installed 2011
• EZ2CY enclosure on flybridge, several panels replaced 2011
• Air conditioner reconditioned in 2012
• CO detector installed in salon
• New carpet in lower staterooms
• Refrigerator & microwave
• New softgoods on flybridge seating
She is set up for a fighting chair, and I have the chair ready to install.
• Raymarine C-120 system
Depthfinder w/ speed & temp.
48 mile open array radar
• 2 -- VHF radio
• Garmin GP-38 back-up GPS
• Robertson AP-200DL auto pilot
• Magnetic compass.
She's hauled out right now and I'm having the bottom soda blasted, new barrier coat and bottom paint will be done before launch.
3/8 update: Bottom has been blasted, no blisters or major concerns.
Barrier coat to be done once we get some consistent warm weather.
New rudders have been installed, repacked and new bearings installed.
New price, and I'll throw in a 5KW Kohler diesel generator with 514 hours, a good running take-out that I was going to install.
Owners health forces sale, if interested please contact me, maybe we can make a deal.